The 'There's nothing like Australia' campaign logo is available for industry to download and feature on marketing materials.
Tourism Australia provides the logo on the condition that you abide by the guidelines listed below. Please read these guidelines prior to downloading the logo.
Campaign logo usage guidelines
Tourism Australia is the owner of the 'There’s nothing like Australia' (TNLA) logo and grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the logo in marketing materials which promote travel to or through Australia for the duration of Tourism Australia’s 'There’s nothing like Australia' campaign provided that you:
- Ensure that reproductions of the mark meet the following minimum quality and size requirements:
- The word “Australia” should never appear less than 15mm wide
- The clear space around the graphics should be no less than 5mm – preferably more
- The graphics should in no way be manipulated – this is: added to, deconstructed or misshapen, they must appear in their downloaded original state at all times. The lockup should not be rotated or displayed on an angle.
- Provide Tourism Australia (via email to email@example.com) with copies of every situation in which you use the logo(s) within four (4) weeks of publication of each example. Tourism Australia may request you withdraw the logo(s) usage at its discretion.
- Do not allow or authorise others to use the logo(s) or the marketing materials to which the logo(s) has been applied (other than in accordance with this licence), and do not register or apply to register any trademarks, domain names, trading names or other names which include the logo or are substantially identical or deceptively similar to the logo(s).
- Do not use the logo (s) in any way which is illegal or is likely to damage the reputation of Tourism Australia.
- Indemnify Tourism Australia against any action, claim, cost, demand, cause of action, proceeding, loss or damage which Tourism Australia may incur or become liable for as a result of your use of the logo(s).
Tourism Australia may terminate this licence to use the logo(s) by written notice to you at any time if you do not comply with these guidelines or on sixty (60) days’ written notice for any other reason and will not be liable to you in any way if it does so.