Aboriginal experiences offer the kind of life changing, immersive experiences, which make a great itinerary awesome and most of all memorable.
The worlds oldest living culture delivers a diversity of exclusive experiences that bring the Australian landscape to life.
Tourism Australia’s Indigenous Tourism Champions are a collective of inspiring Aboriginal experiences offering diversity and engagement which has immense appeal and leaves a lasting impression.
With over 50 Champions in the collective they are delivering over 180 experiences Australia wide, importantly all with an Aboriginal guide. These transformational experiences have been carefully selected as some of Australia’s best.
Every part of Australia is Aboriginal country and every part of that country has a series of stories and experiences that are unique to that place. Explore pristine remote beaches, lush rainforests, hidden waterfalls, the rugged outback and spectacular gorges.
Aboriginal Australia film
View our latest film ‘Aboriginal Australia: Our Country is waiting for You’ for inspiration.
- Indigenous Tourism Champions collective members (PDF 456KB)
- Indigenous Tourism Champions collective members - German version (PDF 448KB)
- Indigenous Tourism Champions collective members - Simplified Chinese (PDF 778KB)
- To assist you in flavouring your itineraries with Aboriginal experiences view our detailed Fact Sheet (PDF 11.1MB) which provide summary information and contact details.
- Images and videos — A further great selection of images and films are available to download free from Tourism Australia’s image and video galleries.
- Training module — for our trade distribution partners, we have a dedicated Aussie Specialists module. This module provides an overview of our rich and diverse Aboriginal tourism experiences and shares an insight into Aboriginal culture. Learn about the key destinations where visitors can participate in Aboriginal experiences.
Trade Partners Contact