The Tourism e-kit
The Tourism e-kit, which was developed by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) and covers the A to Z of online marketing and distribution, has been transitioned to its new home: TourismTribe.com.
This online training program was developed to support, train and raise the professional standard of the tourism industry and to improve their understanding and confidence with online digital technologies.
Tourism Tribe has further developed and taken this valuable training tool to a whole new level in an online learning community with hands-on support from accredited coaches, enabling tourism operators to make the most of web technology.
Members of Tourism Tribe have access to:
- 70 tourism tutorials covering 12 topics focused on online marketing and distribution designed specifically for the tourism industry
- Help forums moderated by accredited Tourism Tribe e kit trainers as well as digital and tourism experts
- An online chat hotline for quick advice and guidance on where to find help
- Critical updates and tips to alert members to crucial technology changes and how to deal with them, including bite-sized pieces of advice and instructions to quickly equip members with new skills
- Customised one-on-one coaching with accredited trainers and tourism experts, for an additional charge
Tourism Tribe operates on a subscription basis. For any Tourism Tribe enquiries, please go to www.tourismtribe.com.