Tourism Australia’s fourth annual Destination Australia Conference, the top tourism marketing conference Down Under, will be held at The Glasshouse in Melbourne on Thursday 15 March 2018.
Now well established as the top tourism marketing conference in Australia, it attracts approximately 350 of Australia’s most influential tourism leaders.
In 2018 the conference will be emceed by TV reporter Gorgi Coghlan and will feature a top line-up of speakers.
Topics will include:
- Tourism Australia’s strategic and creative direction;
- The outlook for the global economy and Australian tourism;
- Insights into international high value travellers;
- Succeeding in Asia;
- Dealing with disruption;
- Content and storytelling;
- Creativity and innovation;
- and more...
You can see recordings of presentations and photos from our 2017 conference – which 95% of delegates rated ‘good to excellent’ – at www.tourism.australia.com/DestAus17.