Australia showcased on popular American TV talk show
Extracted from Essentials Newsletter 21 March 2018
Australia’s food and wine, wildlife and sporting experiences featured on ‘Late night with Seth Meyers’ this week, a popular American talk show.
The segment, presented by comedian Amber Ruffin, will featured Friends of Australia Jessica Mauboy, Matt Wright and Ben Shewry, along with AFL player Matthew “Richo” Richardson and Monalto Chief Winemaker Simon Black.
On the show the stars share some uniquely Australian experiences including:
- cuddling koalas at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- sandboarding with KI Outdoor Action
- spotting dolphins with Kangaroo Island Marine Adventure Tours
- taking in the sights from the Rooftop Cinema in Melbourne
- wine tasting at Montalto Vineyard and Olive Grove
- learning the rules of AFL at Whitten Oval
The segment on the popular NBC show is part of Tourism Australia’s ongoing US campaign launched by Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns.