27 April 2016
The winners of the recent Taste of Australia promotion - organised by Austrade to showcase the quality, taste, safety and counter-seasonal advantages of Australian food and beverages - were announced last week.
The five category winners were:
- Rihga Royal Hotel Restaurant Chambord, Osaka (Best of the best)
- The Prince Tower Tokyo Brise Verte (Best of Australia)
- RUBY JACK’s Steakhouse Bar, Tokyo (best innovation and presentation)
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Best beef or lamb dish)
- Resort Trust XIV Kyoto Yase Rikyu (best food and wine matching).
More News and Media