1 April 2020
There are a number of dedicated resources available for businesses to access during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Coronavirus app and Whatsapp channel: Download the official government app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Access the official government WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- National Debt Help Line: An independent volunteer service with financial councillors and planners to provide advice to people who don’t know where to go or what help is available to them. Dial 1800 007 007 or visit https://ndh.org.au/.
- Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC): Register for ATEC’s weekly webinars here.
- Tourism Accelerator Bootcamp: A 12-week online program including weekly webinars, an online support forum and a chance to make changes to your business to implement those ‘rainy day’ projects.
- Facebook resources: Facebook has created an online guide for how businesses can respond to the coronavirus.
Mental Health Support during coronavirus
The National Mental Health Commission has joined together with leading mental health organisations, experts and spokespeople to develop a series of resources to support the mental health and wellbeing of Australians during coronavirus. Read more on the Head to Health page and watch the #InThisTogether videos here.