Working With Us
Tourism Australia is a diverse, global organisation with a workforce of approximately 220 people located in 13 countries. Tourism Australia is responsible for marketing Australia as a tourist destination internationally and is acknowledged as one of the most innovative and successful tourism marketing organisations in the world.
Tourism Australia’s worldwide vacancies are advertised on this site. Positions are also advertised in Australia on www.seek.com.au.
Global PR Coordinator (Sydney Office)
Permanent role (Band 1)
Are you an experienced coordinator who
thrives in a busy environment? As the Global PR Coordinator, you will be
responsible for assisting in the management of the workflow of Global PR with
primary responsibilities for operational support to the Global PR Manager, as
well as assisting the Global PR team on PR projects.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Head of Global PR and
the Global PR team to manage the department’s financial reporting
- Develop and co-ordinate monthly board
reports on behalf of Global PR team
- Assist in the co-ordination of travel and
accommodation requirements for the Global PR team
- Assist in the delivery of major PR
- Coordinate meetings and appointments, travel,
credit card reconciliations and calendars
- Manage the Global Public Relations inbox
- General administration duties including invoice processing and filing
- Organise events and conferences initiated by the Global Public Relations team
To be considered for this role, you will have exceptional skills in organisation and prioritisation as well as general business administration experience. You will have an understanding of financial management, knowledge of the PR industry, effective decision making and problem solving skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience by Thursday 31 July 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campaign and Digital Executive, New Zealand
Fixed term to 19 December 2014 (Band 2)
Tourism Australia has an exciting opportunity for a
Campaign and Digital Executive to join the New Zealand team in a short term
contract position. This role supports the Marketing Manager NZ in the
delivery of Tourism Australia NZ marketing programs.
Specifically this role is responsible for:
- Managing the development and execution of Tourism
Australia’s campaign activity, including content curation, across our
- Project managing each campaign with agencies and
Sydney marketing for alignment, approvals and execution
- Expanding our content curation through media partners
- Managing our IMHP programs in conjunction with the PR
- Working with partners on each of our 3 marketing
campaigns; including leveraging the partner asset opportunity from an
- Being the Digital and social media expert across the
multi-channel delivery of our content strategy
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Significant digital experience, particularly brand
websites and content management systems, digital media and advertising
campaigns, database marketing and social media
- Proven ability to proactively take ownership of
projects and to deliver within tight budgets and deadlines
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build and manage strong internal and
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience by 7 August 2014 to: email@example.com.