In this section are two interactive dashboards that directly connect with key tourism data sources.
The market performance chart can be filtered by market of origin and will show a range of data including how much they spent, places they visited and trend charts on arrivals and spend. The interactive chart is updated quarterly with the release of TRA’s International Visitor Survey.
The visitor arrivals chart further down the page will show more up-to-date statistics on international visitor arrivals as it is based on the ABS data which is released monthly.
Quarterly market performance
- Use the dropdown filters to customise the report
- Use the arrow on the bottom bar to click through to the other reports
- Hover over the bar and line charts to see more information
- To click on more than one filter selection, hold down the CTRL key.
- To make the report larger, click on the double sided arrow icon on the bottom right on the grey bar
Monthly visitor arrivals
VISITOR ARRIVALS HIGHLIGHTS FOR JULY 2019
- There were 790,400 million visitor arrivals during the month of July, up 2.1 per cent relative to the same period of the previous year.
- There were 9.4 million visitor arrivals for year ending July 2019, an increase of 2.9 per cent relative to the previous year.
Interactive Arrivals Dashboard
Use the date and market drop-down filters on the interactive dashboard below to view the number of international arrivals who visit Australia on a monthly and year ending basis.
Upcoming release dates
|15 October 2019||Overseas Arrivals and Departures, August 2019|
|11 November 2019||Overseas Arrivals and Departures, September 2019|
|12 December 2019||Overseas Arrivals and Departures, October 2019|
|16 January 2020||Overseas Arrivals and Departures, November 2019|
|18 February 2020||Overseas Arrivals and Departures, December 2019|