These free-of-charge half day briefings, an annual activity in each State and Territory, provide an overview of Tourism Australia’s activity, latest market insights, business events activity and partnership opportunities. In collaboration with the Department of Resources Energy and Tourism and Tourism Research Australia, progress against Tourism 2020 will be provided.
The dates for Tourism Australia’s industry briefings have not been confirmed however when they are details will be published on this page and communicated through Tourism Australia's weekly e-newsletter Essentials. Subscribe to Essentials. Subscribe to Essentials.
Download Past Presentations
For reference, you can download PDFs of the presentations from briefings held in 2012 and 2013. If you have any questions relating to the presentations please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Victoria - Melbourne, Tuesday 26 March 2013
- Western Australia - Perth, Wednesday 20 March 2013
- Northern Territory - Darwin, Tuesday 12 March 2013
- New South Wales - Sydney, Tuesday 27 November 2012
- South Australia - Adelaide, Friday 23 November 2012
- Tropical North Queensland - Cairns, Wednesday 21 November 2012
- Queensland - Gold Coast, Tuesday 20 November 2012
- Tasmania - Hobart, Friday 9 November 2012
- Australian Capital Territory - Canberra, Monday 10 September
- Northern Territory - Darwin, Tuesday 28 February
Feedback From Previous Briefings
Read an overview of the feedback from Tourism Australia's 2012 Industry Briefings.