Working with Tourism Australia for Event Organisers
7 top tips for promoting your festival or event in Tourism Australia’s marketing channels.
Tourism Australia profiles select internationally ready events to generate inspirational publicity and word-of-mouth advocacy that builds awareness of Australia as a must visit holiday destination.
There are a number of ways for public events and festivals to engage with our programs, regardless of your business size or budget.
Top Tips for working with us
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and opportunities by registering for Essentials our weekly enewsletter; follow us on Twitter and join in discussions on LinkedIn.
- List your event free of charge on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse for the opportunity to be featured in your state and territory tourism organisation websites.
- Keep the world's media up-to-date with the latest developments in Australian tourism by sending us your news and rights-free imagery to promote.
- Join in our social media programs.
- Access photographs and footage free of charge for your websites and marketing programs.
- Get involved with our international media hosting program.
- Submit an article for Australia.com.
For more information on working with Tourism Australia for public events contact email@example.com.