1. Subscribe to Tourism Australia’s weekly industry e-newsletter Essentials for updates on how to get involved.
2. Download images free of charge from Tourism Australia’s image gallery. More than 5,000 new content images have been captured around Australia from more than 90 locations.
3. Share your story, product or experience with Tourism Australia to have it be considered for the International Media Hosting Program by sending it to email@example.com or by connecting with your State or Territory Tourism Organisation.
4. Share your great photos by tagging #SeeAustralia so they can be promoted on Tourism Australia’s social media channels. Images selected will be credited and tagged in any content used. Tips and tricks from Tourism Australia’s social media team can be found here.
5. Make sure you are connected with Tourism Australia’s key distribution partners. A full list is available here.
Download a factsheet here on how to get involved.
If you have a story or insider knowledge about travelling in Australia, we would love to hear it. Tourism Australia is seeking tips, stories and fun facts from around the country to feature on Australia.com and through Tourism Australia’s social media channels. These channels provide inspiration and planning tools for travellers interested in visiting Australia. Tourism Australia will also use this form to collect interesting industry stories for its weekly e-newsletter, Essentials, and media activities.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that we receive many tips, and the team will only select the most relevant and useful tips to appear on Australia.com or our social media channels. When researching stories and social posts we will use your website and social accounts to help promote your business so there’s no need to provide a lot of details in this form. We are specifically after great stories that only locals can tell. If you’ve got it good, let’s share it.